beauty medical milan prices

Marcin,

I have been in touch with the clinic just today. I forwarded some photos and requested only coverage in the crown area, as I have just undergone hair transplant surgery to rebuild my hairline and cover the frontal 2/3rd on my scalp. They always insist on 2 sessions, which they conduct over 2 consecutive days. They have quoted me, for just the crown area, 1000 Euros! I would imagine that for the entire scalp, this would stretch from that 1000, anywhere up to 2000, but that is an estimate. I am not sure, but have heard this to be the case.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thats quite expensive for just a small area like the crown. Do u plan to keep your hair buzzed or long? I shave my head to a #1.5 and have had 6,000 grafts spread through my whole head. I was interested in further thickening my hair with this procedure