2.5 Months on FIN

john007

So I've almost been on FIN for three months now. I posted pictures in July, and people thought NW2-NW2.5. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167000-how-far-should-i-do-anything-yet.html

What you guys think right now? I think it's gotten a bit worse from shedding. I suppose I need to give FIN another few months to determine the results.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

5b32d50b53a8f_Photoon10-27-12at1_16AM.jpg.4e7630fd2f4f15c52e00fca3e0dcb73c.jpg

5b32d50b7184d_Photoon10-27-12at1_20AM.jpg.94a25f2f13e9c64dd76da5f1fbd8a8d0.jpg

So I've almost been on FIN for three months now. I posted pictures in July, and people thought NW2-NW2.5. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167000-how-far-should-i-do-anything-yet.html

What you guys think right now? I think it's gotten a bit worse from shedding. I suppose I need to give FIN another few months to determine the results.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

I can't see any difference. When I was on Fin I saw less shedding. If you have no side effects then that's great. Rogain foam, once a day (at night) wouldbe a great addition.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Thanks for the reply Matt.

No sides except for for the first two weeks. Had some increased shedding over the last month or two, but loss seems stabilized now. Hard to say if this would have happened even without being on FIN tho.

You think it'd be good to start Rogain now? I was thinking of waiting till the 6 month mark, to see if I'd get sufficient regrowth from FIN alone. Any harm in waiting on the Rogain?