Dr mulholland neograft Toronto

Altdot

Hi all

I'm wondering why there is nothing in this forum about dr. Mulholland in Toronto?

Apparently he teaches other dr's in north America the neograft system and is also promoted on the neograft website?

Anyone with experience with him?

He's been around a long time, granted hair restoration is not the only thing he does but just seems strange there is no information here?

Thanks

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
outside links removed

There is some great advice on these forums about picking a transplant place.

Couple things I learned from personal experience. . .just research my blogs under my user name. . .hair70

1. Don't go to a place that does hair transplants on the side. Hair transplants require a dedicated transplant doc and techs to get the results everyone wants. It is really a specialty in itself and requires lots of artistry and experience.

2. Don't do NEOGRAFT. I believe most of my grafts were damaged using that automated machine. There is a nice article somewhere on this forum about how it may dry out / damage follicles during extraction process. . .it happened to me. Don't let it happen to you.

If you can travel to CA. I would recommend Dr Diep in los gatos, CA.

Simply, one of the best!

You can find him on youtube and also on these forums.

Please don't fall into the same traps I did.

Good luck with your search.

Neograft is just a tool. What matters is the experience and skill of the dr. performing the procedure is what people seem to say here. I don't want the big strip scar so FUE is the option I'm considering

I don't care if they do other procedures as long as they do a good job with what I'm looking for.

As mentioned in previous post apparently dr. Mulholland teaches other surgeons about the neograft system.

Update : I have booked a consultation in a few weeks which cost $100 which will go towards the cost if I decide to proceed with him.

I've heard of lots of negative stuff abut this neograft. Take your time to research these and other forums to make your decision about the type of procedure and then the doctor.

I have personally never heard of him but I've heard of doctors claiming to be teachers in the field, these are usually the ones that leave a less than desireable result. I'm not saying this would be the case here but it's just from what I've read! If you can't find much on him here, can you find much on the web in general? You shouldn't make it lightly.

I travelled from UK to US for mine. You could travel north and see Hasson & Wong, for example, who have posted countless great results.

Good luck and I hope it goes well. Spend time researching your doctor (google his name with reviews after), then do the same with some of the others recommended here. Google neograft results. Research and don't rush into things :)

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Thx tommy

I'm not rushing just trying to do some research

I did post links in my first post but they were removed

Dr mulholland is on the neograft website as a partner for his practice spamedica

Wish there was someone on the forum that has used him to get their opinion. Cheers

Altdot,

You seem very surprised that nobody has contacted you, or posted here regarding positive feedback about Dr Mulholland. I have also never heard of him unfortunately. The fact that many experienced guys in the field of hairloss, whether patients or Doctors, have not come forward to vouch for him could be a signal. It should at the very least be an eye opener for you. The Doctor may well achieve a great result. But do you really want to be that patient, that is willing to take the gamble. The fact that he teaches others his techniques, would mean absolutely nothing to me without the option of seeing several, and I mean several of his patient results, and their personal journey/blog/testimony. If you are thinking of Toronoto, you are only a short distance into Ottawa where Dr Rahal is performing incredible FUE results, and will no doubt see you for a free consultation. Dont be naive, dont rush the decision, and remember its importance. You must live with this result!! Good luck!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Thx tommy

I'm not rushing just trying to do some research

I did post links in my first post but they were removed

Dr mulholland is on the neograft website as a partner for his practice spamedica

Wish there was someone on the forum that has used him to get their opinion. Cheers

I had my NEOGRAFT at North Valley Plastic Surgery a large plastic surgery center in AZ on the news, Rachel Ray, etc, etc. . .

Check out my posts: hair70

Total waste of time and money not mentioning frustration, etc.

They will show you fancy pictures of what NEOGRAFT can potentially do. . .

They will tell you their technicians have years of experience doing hundreds of transplants and are instructors and teachers to those below them. . .

They will even give you a discount on your procedure. . .

Trust me buddy, go with a known surgeon and hair transplant team using known and proven extraction techniques, documented results, positive feedback, etc, etc.

Don't trust your precious follicles to a NEOGRAFT machine sucking them out, down a series of long tubes, finally slammed onto a petri dish piled on top of eachother, drying them out, etc, etc.

There is no quick and dirty to the careful and delicate process of hair extraction.

Don't even waste your 100 bucks and time and be sucked into a procedure that you will regret in the end.

I am glad you found these forums.

Wish I did prior to listening to those neograft advertisements. . .