finding it hard

after reading quite a few posts on this forum i decided to join. after reading posts there is no cure for going bald. unless you have a lot of money and can have surgery which i havent. some men can cope ok with going bald or thinner on top whatever you want to call it. I myself is finding it really hard to cope with i could get a wig but then all ill have is the piss taken out of me, i cant wear a hat all the time. How much and who researches into getting this problem hopefully one day soon getting something sorted. i wonder if any one else feels as low as i do about this problem

ALOT of people feel or have felt like you...

have you tried meds like finasteride and minoxidil?? personally those two things are the only thing saving me from looking horrible... this treatment has been effective for me in terms of greatly slowing my balding process.. its hard to say if you will benifit from the meds but i do believe the sooner you start the better chance you have of keeping the hair you have for longer... if i were you i would start my reseach with that...

there is NO cure for baldness, NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE. and baldness is progressive.. IF you are destined for a higher NW level, like NW5 or higher, then you must understand that the transplant route can only achieve so much for you.. and the decision to have one should never be taken lightly... the procedure often has limitations. and once someone has chosen to have a transplant they are pretty much commited for the long haul, for better or worse..

if. however you are lucky and your hairloss is extremely slow progressing and taking place JUST up front and not in the crown, i believe a HT from a quallity dr can be more effective for you, though even in this "ideal" case or slow frontal only loss, there are absolutly NO gurantees you will be happy with your outcome.. and how you manage your available DONOR hair is a decision that will be paramount as your hairloss progresses..if your hairloss progresses further, you will require more and more HT work if you want ANY chance at maintaining a natural looking( but thinning) head of hair...

to date meds and/or a HT are your only options..

ive had 2 HTs from a less then stellar dr and while i can make it look ok, there is no doubt that the MEDS are responsible.....

post pics if you want more indepth opinions about your situation.. how do you look with a shortly buzzed head of hair?? you might not want to do it now but you very well could find that option to be the most beneficial, and MORE IMPORTANTLY the most freeing from your suffering...

you really should post pics though if you want advice.. all the best

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***