Lost grafts???

Hi All

I have a bit of a concern. I woke up this morning and noticed blood on my mid scalp area and there were what appeared to be 12 or so grafts on and around my pillow.

Im 95% sure these are lost for good but just wondered what the chances were of these being shed normally but within the 2-3 days?

I recall from my last treatment, hairs were shedding 6 days after, but there was no blood. So all was ok.

I can only think that I scratched my head in the middle of night to cause this as everything was fine before.

In the grand scheme of thing 12 grafts isnt much, but im still a little concerned.

Any help, assistance, reassurance welcome !!

Cheers

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi Buzz, glad to hear that all went well at your 2nd session with Dr Saifi... Hate to say it but I think that the general rule is that if you see grafted hairs and blood where they've shed, they may well be a goner... I had the same thing, about 3 or 4 I think. I was GUTTED but then put it into perspective a little- I had 2200 grafts overall!! Best of luck with everything pal...