Fue with Dr Saifi on the 4th October

Buzz2

Hi All

I'm back from Wroclaw after 1250 FUE with Dr Saifi. As Dr Saifi had already seen photos it was a short consoltation with him advising me that I only required 1200 or so grafts.

I was hoping for about 1600 or so, but he said it that many was not required. I said Im willing to pay for more but he wouldnt budge, saying it would just be a waste of grafts.

The surgery went very well although a couple of the anesthetic injections were very painful, but only lasted a few seconds.

Overall the surgery took about 8.5 hours which is a long time compared to the FUT session for more grafts.

Based on the FUT session I had previously, I have complete faith in Dr Saifi fue techniques and that the result will again be a good one.

In all I had approximately 1000 grafts the crown , 200 in the hair line and 50 grafts into my previous scar.

Just for info Dr Saifi done a scar revision from my first poor surgery in the uk. Most of it is fantastic, but there was a small part which he was not happy with.

I will upload the pics when I receive.

Thanks all

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.