Dr Rahal Patient - 3116 Grafts - FUT

I do agree with Slickers that it is a lot of grafts for not a lot of loss but his hair looks really good now.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Undoubtedly an incredible result. This guys hair looks amazing, but I understand the concern regarding graft count. I'm sure that all care and preparation was taken to plan appropriately for the future when considering further loss.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Matt.... why do you ignore questions? I must have commented on 3 or 4 of Dr Rahal results, in a very positive way and just asked to see a few more pics, post op or other but have never had the courtesy of a response .

Are you too busy? Spex and Jotronic always seem to find the time. If you don't have pics, just say so but an acknowledgement of the question now and again wouldn't go amiss.

Hi slickers. Sorry, these are the only photos I have. I understand that some guys like to see how the patient styled his hair before the procedure, but the purpose of the pre-ops is basically to show the area to be covered and the post-ops show it covered. I think they make for suitable comparison.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Matt.... why do you ignore questions? I must have commented on 3 or 4 of Dr Rahal results, in a very positive way and just asked to see a few more pics, post op or other but have never had the courtesy of a response .

Are you too busy? Spex and Jotronic always seem to find the time. If you don't have pics, just say so but an acknowledgement of the question now and again wouldn't go amiss.

Geez man! Cut the guy a break, 2 days passed before you start accusing him of dodging your questions. Impatient much? Hate to break it to you but the world doesn't revolve around you...

Greatjob, thank you for you honesty and 'breaking it to me' that I am not a demigod, a being around which our wondrous, sacrosanct constellation revolves for my own curious wonder. Just this morning I was trying to effect the tide for my personal amusement until your message awakened me from my misconceived and delirious slumber.

In response to your over zealous reading of the situation, I stated that on a number of occasions I had asked Matt some questions and he didn't bother replying. Not just the one incident but several.

I happen to think that when someone posts a case on behalf of a clinic you do so for comments and questions. I happen to think that when someone asks a question that question deserves a response. People are busy and that's not always possible. I accept that. But when you fail to even acknowledge a question on a number of occasions I also happen to think that it's not unreasonable to point that out.

Matt to his credit messaged me straight away. And he then replied to another poster who asked a question on the other thread. Is this not the purpose of the forum? For meaningful questions and dialogue? Or should we just be spoon-fed information without so much as an ounce of curiosity?!

But when you fail to even acknowledge a question on a number of occasions I also happen to think that it's not unreasonable to point that out.

There's a difference between pointing something out and being a dick. Guess which one you are..

Slickers made a fair point and I feel like the dick in the equation. I always mean to come back with the requested photos/info when I can get it, and when I do get it I post it.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com