Pls Help..Donno Whome to trust

Hi all,

I just came across this forum and am really pleased to see the way ppl helping each other.

I'm a 25 year old guy planning to go for a HT. I had been to MHR and BOSLEY for consultation. Since I don't have much knowledge in this area. Both for them seemed good to me. I'm a bit biased toward MHR 'coz bosley is too expensive..

After reading some of the post i'm really confused whether to trust these chains or look for a private physicians. Does any one know of any good private physicians in NewYork city?? I really appreciate any advice.

Thanks guys

Hi all,

I just came across this forum and am really pleased to see the way ppl helping each other.

I'm a 25 year old guy planning to go for a HT. I had been to MHR and BOSLEY for consultation. Since I don't have much knowledge in this area. Both for them seemed good to me. I'm a bit biased toward MHR 'coz bosley is too expensive..

After reading some of the post i'm really confused whether to trust these chains or look for a private physicians. Does any one know of any good private physicians in NewYork city?? I really appreciate any advice.

Thanks guys

• 3 years later...
Guest ricardoermm

Well, im considering a HT now in 2008, i will do it for sure in at most the next 3 months, but back in 2004 i went to bosley in Kentucky for a consultation, my hair loss was half the one i suffer today, this Dr? was going to charge me 12000, much more than i really needed honestly, since i could not afford it i did not do it, he did not give a prescription for propecia as i requested, if i had taken it i would not be like i am today, he seemed to be trying to make sure i would go for a second procedure (after paying 12000!!)considering i just needed more density, not even hairline, that was a painful joke ... anyway... bosley just wanted to take money away from me... dont even think to have your HT with them

hey bud

Dr Feller is in New York and has a world class reputation so is deffinatally worth having a consult with .

I would say research this site and others and have atleast 3 consultations with coalition surgeons , then decide who is for you .

Good luck

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

G

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Who to trust, be very careful however, there is hope.. Click on the coalitions network and visit the doctors in NY

Feller

True

and there are more

these are ethical doctors and you can search their work and patients on this network..

Good luck . I went to dr. True 3 times and I'm very happy. Speak to some of their patients.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

AVOID MHR AND BOSLEY AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're in NYC go see Dr.Feller in Great Neck. He is considered one of the top five HT surgeons in the world, has a stellar reputation, and is reasonably priced.

EDIT: Just noticed this is 4 years old. Where do you guys dig these posts up from?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com