Considering HT in New Delhi. Any reviews??

Bharat0Sharma

Quote; "Also, I think you must have been put on fin since your HT, is that possible?"

Of course! As I have mentioned earlier I was wearing a hair piece earlier and did not need any medication. The hair transplant was done only in the front for hairline and central area. No transplant was done in crown. I have been on Fin and Minox5% for last 6 months or so. Dr. Mishra advised to start it once the healing was complete.

Now I have a new hair line, which I guess is only by transplant. The central area is perhaps a combination of two and crown is just the meds. I will contact Dr. Mishra soon for my first follow up and will request the pics he took before and during surgery. That way, I can be sure of the transplanted area.

Anyways... I am happy.

Well you should be :-) It`s a monster result altogether!

Did you not take any pictures of your progress? I am sure it would be interesting and helpful to lots of hair loss sufferers on here. Could you also upload a/some clearer shot(s) of your result, the ones you have posted lack of resolution somehow. Thanks so much in advance and all the best!

Oh, I didn`t know that. Perhaps you can create your own s.c. "hair loss website". You can find the start here: Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss Patient Blogs Many thanks and greetings from Germany!

• 1 year later...