My story

billymontreal

Hey Billy. I'll back you up here, I became a wearer recently too and I'm very very happy so far too.

Big self esteem boost and improvement in life quality.

Unlike you I got in early when I was still able to cover my hairloss with concealers. So I grew my hair out long, kept using concealers and then switched to a system.

It just looked like I got a good haircut to everyone. No one knows except the ones I told. :D

Just curious but did you get the skin base? or a lace?

hi every one;

Mr billy seems satisfied, that is a good news for me. i have few questions for him to answer:

1) I am not sure about how much is it secured. i fear that it will move or even detached or moved away due to wind, pulling, swimming, playing games....what would you say about this?

2) how long should one wear it before reattaching to ensure it is re glowed and sticks all over again properly. i mean the maintenance of it should be weekly, monthly, daily?

3) i live here in Afghanistan, where should i go for hair piece installation: India, Pakistan?

your advice is highly appreciated.

thanks

1) The guy at my clinic surfs regularly and it doesn't budge and you can't tell. There's no way something like wind is going to be a problem.

If someone literally gives it a good tug... It probably won't do anything unless they pull around the edge somewhere and it's really weak towards the end of the monthly cycle or something.

2) About 1 month is the standard length for a re-adjustment.

3) Can't help you here sorry.

Edited by Will88

• 2 months later...

I am an actor. I have to wear wigs...several wigs in each act.

I am very bald in the middle of my head. and considering a transplant for my receding hair line. Is there such a thing as a partial replacement system for the area that is bald. Unfortunately, it's not thin, there are areas that are with no hair.

I am totally in the dark about all this stuff.

Also would like to know of success stories of transplant docs. I can go whereever, but it would be great if there was someone in NY

Thanks,

I am an actor. I have to wear wigs...several wigs in each act.

I am very bald in the middle of my head. and considering a transplant for my receding hair line. Is there such a thing as a partial replacement system for the area that is bald. Unfortunately, it's not thin, there are areas that are with no hair.

I am totally in the dark about all this stuff.

Also would like to know of success stories of transplant docs. I can go whereever, but it would be great if there was someone in NY

Thanks,

Yes you can get partial replacement systems for just where you need it. Used to have one myself before switching to the full.

Some people would probably recommend you just get a full system if you're getting one anyway. Obviously depends on what you're comfortable with in the end.