Should I go for HT? see pics and advice

Welcome to the forum. From the photos you posted you look like you're on your way to a class 6 on the Norwood scale and your donor supply looks below average density. That being said you could have a procedure done and make a significant difference to your appearance, but I don't believe you have enough donor to get both the frontal half and crown done properly.

I believe you can get a very nice result by focusing on the front and stopping at the crown. I also suggest using some medication such as finasteride or rogaine because you do still have some hair on top of your head and the medication could save them, as well as grow some back that have become dormant. You should consult with some doctors by either going in face to face, or sending those photos directly to them and having an online consultation.

Hope this helps.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

It really is not possible to determine a patients exact donor density from a photo. I suggest you go to visit a few hair restoratiopn clinics and have your entire situation evaluated in person. I also recommend doing the frontal and mid scalp areas before considering work done in the crown.