AHI Technique

So what do people make of the AHI technique. Is it basically just FUE? I have been reading about it on the Ailesbury Hair Clinic website and I actually have a consultation with them soon. Now don't get me wrong, I am not signing up to it but am just going for a consultation and I was just wondering if anyone has any experience or thoughts on this technique?

Cheers.

• 3 months later...

I'm new to this forum and just thought i should let you know to stay well clear of the ailesbury hair clinic, don't waste your time our your money they are a complete ripp off, i had a procedure with them a while back so don't make the same mistake i did! if you ask me they are a bunch of butchers who just want your money and interested in nothing else, as for the results believe me they are far from natural looking! plus the doner site is a complete mess as the hair has grown back in patches where obviously there was to much hair taken from the one area!! hope this helps and good luck.

Cheers for the reply bressie and sorry to hear they didn't do a great job for you. Thankfully, I actually ruled them out a while back. Booked Dr. Bisanga in BHR, Belgium back at the end of Sept-12 and have the procedure next month. They have an excellent reputation unlike Ailesbury so looking forward to it (well kind of, a little apprehensive too).