THT center thailand

ookkss

Hi, All!

I'm new here ( from Asia )and would like to go for HT procedure next week. Anybody has experience to this clinic? Or Dr Jennifer Martinick from Australia, New hair clinic?

In their website also stated the donor area hair will not growth back, is it true?

Any message/help is highly appreciated.

Hi, All!

I'm new here ( from Asia )and would like to go for HT procedure next week. Anybody has experience to this clinic? Or Dr Jennifer Martinick from Australia, New hair clinic?

In their website also stated the donor area hair will not growth back, is it true?

Any message/help is highly appreciated.

Would stay away from Martinick! Do some research under the names of the surgeons first. There are some bad stories for Martinick. Do you even know the Thai doc doing your surgery? Sounds like your rushing into this and you most likely will regret your quick draw decision. The only Dr. i'd recommend in Thailand is Dr. Pathomvanich.

Your donor hair is removed from back and placed on top, so no, it does not come back where it was taken. You only have a limited amount of donor, so use them wisely.

Hi, Leeson,

Actually a typo mistake in my post. I'm planning to have a H/T procedure next year instead of next week.

Dr Martinick from Australia is bad? Any forum or site that I can refer to? Because I'm talking to her, doing research now which doc is best to go.

Regards,

OOI

She's been deceptive in her references, twice claiming to be recommended her (after being removed) and has been asked to not post on her site that she's being recommended by this site. Second, just type in "charlieb" under the find feature. If, after that, you still want to go to her, vaya con Dios!

It's good that your not jumping the gun before you check out all your docs and options (i.e. proscar/avodart, minox, buzzing your head).