HT for the Boss! - Dr Radha/2900 FUG/9 months

A 47 yr old Indian male, class VII (diffuse pattern), with no prior medication opted to do hair transplant surgery in order to cover the frontal and mid scalp regions, to improve the cosmetic appearance. He had a clear understanding of the coverage possible with the available donor area.

Owing to his work schedule, he was not comfortable shaving the existing hair at the recipient site. Grafts were inserted in between existing hair, explaining the probability of shock loss. 2900 FUG were inserted, with special attention to left part side. Patient willingly started oral Finasteride after surgery.

My patient is extremely happy at the end of 9 months, grateful for the judicial usage of limited donor area. Being a CEO, he appreciates the unnoticeable and yet significant transformation.

One hair grafts-730

Two-hair grafts-1950

Three-hair grafts-220

Total no. of grafts - 2900

Total no. of hairs - 5290

72e04a03.jpg

bfef0b1d.jpg

a8462f68.jpg

8e53b818.jpg

c7d1e56c.jpg

02a4a3ed.jpg

89a0d456.jpg

986be1e1.jpg

848d9961.jpg

Thats Amazing work Dr. Radha for only 2900 grafts, wow, I can say its a high quality job on a diffuse thinner for an Asian clinic. With this quality, Its like he had a HT in US or Europe. Maybe with top North American surgeons they would need 4000 grafts to reach to this result. Congratulation again.. Are there any FUE results to be posted? Im really curious.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Patient did not complain of significant shock loss. This could be because of less damage from use of smaller sized needles and also less amount of existing hair at the recipient area

Edited by DrRadha
incomplete reply