Lipogaine (Minoxidil 5%+Azelaic acid 5 %)

Hair2012

I just started using Lipogaine (I was using 5% minoxidil foam and had to quit Propecia because of side effects). I have used it for one week at the crown and my hair looks thicker.

However, I find that for the morning applications before going to work makes my hair greasy, stiff like a straw and impossible to style . Any tips on what to do to minimize this. I have tried it with damp hair and dry hair and same results. I am also starting to get some mild scalp irritation.

Is once a day application (at night) enough considering that Azelaic acid has a 12 hour half life and minoxidil 22 hours ?

Is the azelaic acid cream 10% or 15% gel less messy in combination with Rogaine foam ?

Does anyone have any experience or tips to share ?

I have heard of people applying the azelaic acid cream just prior to applying the minoxidil. This may be a viable option if you want to use the minoxidil foam. I also imagine that it may take awhile for your scalp to get accustomed to the azelaic acid. Search for Lipogaine on YouTube...there is at least one review that I found useful.

Try the alzaic acid cream and rogaine foam this should do the trick.

If you are not using microneedle I recommend in doing so.

Great tip and very true. The microneedle allows better delivery for the minoxidil.