Create your own hairline

Hi All,

I was wondering if you can suggest a hairline that you prefer to a good doctor and end up getting it? For instance if I ask for a mature and "V" shaped hairline like Jude Law for instance instead of more straight across the front, would that be a possibility? or would does each doctor have his own pattern that he like to work with most of the time? How does that work?

Thanks!

MAGNUM

Most surgeons on here would be very happy to give the the mature hairline instead of the more straight across hairline like Asians have. It saves you some grafts for later and is in your best interest.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Magnum,

At the consults I had, the doc would first get an idea I what had in mind, then after looking at available donor and areas of loss etc, would draw a suggested design and give a graft estimate to achieve it. Then he gets feedback and makes adjustments. This process should take place again on the day of the procedure to make sure that both doctor and patient are clear on the goals.

Edited by Levrais

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

Although it is not advisable to try and regain our juvenile placed hairlines, it never hurts to bring the doctor former pics that show your hairline before you began losing it. :cool:

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY