Hi SFMG

Arent you a Dr Saifi Patient??? If so I hope all went well.

Im not the best at computers , but you will need to download the photos and save somewhere on your drive.

Then when you post a message , go to the bottom where it says manage attachements. Then go the place place where you have saved, click on the photo and it should automatically down load.

Others may be able to explain in cleaer and better detail.

Look forward to seeing the pics !!!!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Cheers buzz2

I am indeed a dr saifi patient, just under 3 months now since I had surgery, 11 weeks to be precise. Not much to report though regarding growth.

I will try again now to get pics up for all to see. Just have no patience with computers..

Hows your growth coming along now? When did you start to notice it growing?

Mine is amazing . Go to this http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167231-update-just-after-5-months-dr-saifi.html

To be honest I didnt really notice the start of growth. I know that may sound strange. But when I compared it back to the pre-op photos, it looked amazing. I know it looks good now, as its the first time in years that Im not worried about my hair. Im excited about it.

If I had to put a time frame on it though I would say from month 4 onwards . The good thing is that Im only apparently at about 50 - 60% of the cosmetic effect !!!!

The only peoplw who know Ive had it done is my wife and parents. They have said the difference now is amazing.

A few people at work have said I look different lately !!! Hopefully none suspects !!!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.