Next Step....... Meet previous patients

Hello all, hope some of you can help me out here.

I have been studying this site for approx 4 years since my hairloss has been noticeable at the age of 25. I am currently 29 with nw2-3 hairline with no crown loss. Before i make up my mind about going through with surgery i am hopeing to meet previous patients who have had FUT hairline work with some of the top docs including rahal, feller, hassan and wong etc. I currently live in the south west, england so anybody aroung that area would be great but i am willing to travel if need be........

So if any previous patients could meet for a drink so i could russtle through your thatch and throw some questions at you, would be very much appretiated.

Many thanks

Hi Sunner,

Glad to hear you have been patiently researching for such an extended period of time. Meeting patients is an excellent idea there was a hair meet in London back in May and I hope that will be repeated again next year. I am holding consultations in London on August 30th, I had a transplant with Dr Hasson in 2006 and some hairline refinement in 2010 as I was a repair patient when he first took me on. I now represent Hasson And Wong in the UK would be happy to meet with you and answer questions that you have you don't even have to buy me a drink as there is tea and coffee laid on.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

You are welcome to speak to me or meet me Sunner as I live in the south west.

Just mail me on here.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hello Garageland, thanks for the reply....... Good idea about meeting for a consulatation but wont be able to make it at the end of august as well busy at work and cant get no time off at the moment but nearer the end of the year would be ideal. Would be good to stay in touch.

Chrisdav...... thanks for that offer, i will definitely take you up on that. Will send you an e mail, many thanks.