Anyone have a different style after HT?

I'm 3 weeks away from my first HT, and curious to know whether anyone has changed their hairstyle as a result of the op? I notice there's not much discussion about this part of the process, whereas to me the end result - hair styling - should be the most interesting.

And does anyone wear their hair longer as a result of a HT? I think of all the years I've had to keep my hair from blowing in the wind, and at times actually looking forward to losing it so I don't have that hassle. But I simply don't look great with short hair or a bald head, so now I've done a 180 and am looking forward to styling it again, even with all the wind problems. Maybe I will use gel instead of spray.

I've always brushed from a side parting over to the other side, and my hair goes straight down at the sides. Any attempt to swish it back and lose the parting has been in vain.

So what if I get given a hairline lower on my forehead and I'm able to comb it back? I've never changed my style in the last 50 years. Has anyone made this change?

My first two didn't allow me to change anything and in fact gave me fewer options due to continued genetic loss and shock loss from the surgeries. Nine years later when Dr. Wong got a hold of my noggin I was able to HAVE a hair style, lol! Now I have multiple options. So, at first I had fewer options, now I have more options than I've had in almost 20 years. I've worn it quite long and lately it has been quite short.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

My first two didn't allow me to change anything and in fact gave me fewer options due to continued genetic loss and shock loss from the surgeries...

Sounds like the old cover up story I know so well. There's only one way your hair can go when it has to double as a bald shield!