This patient came to us a few years ago for a session to boost the front and top of his scalp.He is in his late 50's and his aim was simply to look less balding and to this extent this has been achieved.unfortunately I do not have immediate post operative shots for him.

As normal with out of town patients it is often difficult to catch them for a post operative visit, hence the pictures.I do know though that he is planning a visit in the near future and i will add his pictures accordingly.

Full details to be added.

Mick

1.jpg.51bb3d060f03cd6491d3fe8e10aa614c.jpg

2.jpg.89fbedf6d2a369b4ee64360d8c2c5dce.jpg

5.jpg.411c8f220cc1ee927846003930d05008.jpg

7.jpg.16f48ba3691d38582081feeb290e76b7.jpg

9.jpg.22bc89b18626037ec0ec5c4586422782.jpg

DSC00025b.jpg.84155e15b2b45b86584f2cc0c742c5fe.jpg

DSC00029f.jpg.1021cc99a6e199461c25b742dcd16a2b.jpg

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 months later...

Raphael,

Good to hear from you, thanks for the input.

Sadbuttrue,

Although his hair type was ok , his donor density was on the light side and for the front and top , to match his expectations ;this is what was needed.

He did not feel that medications were for him and declined the recommendation on this point.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

This patient came to us a few years ago for a session to boost the front and top of his scalp.He is in his late 50's and his aim was simply to look less balding and to this extent this has been achieved.unfortunately I do not have immediate post operative shots for him.

As normal with out of town patients it is often difficult to catch them for a post operative visit, hence the pictures.I do know though that he is planning a visit in the near future and i will add his pictures accordingly.

Full details to be added.

Mick

Hey Mick!

Great results... way to go! please do post more pics so that we can see the development in full. Some patients just are able to get the most out of hair transplantation.

Thanks

Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum