Dr. Recommendation in Washington DC Metro area (DC, Northern VA, Baltimore, etc.)

Koenig

I live in Maryland and am interested in getting a consultation from the best hair restoration surgeon/clinic in the Washington DC Metropolitan area (DC, Northern VA, Baltimore, etc.). Dr. Vogel appears to be great. Any others that I should consider?

Thanks so much!

Koenig-

I cant say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Vogel. He is hands down the best in our area! I referred myvery paranoid uncle to him as well. He was also very pleased with his experience, staff, knowledge and location. Before I decided upon Dr. Vogel, I had consultations with two other HT Dr.s, one in Rockville MD. and the other through Bosiey, but I never felt comfortable of the staff, location and Dr's.

I got my HT done back in 2009 and Im so glad I did it even though its very expensive. Good luck and let me know if you need any more info.

Sincerely,

Mike (MasterP)

Dr. Vogel and his staff are the best, you probably talked to mary and they will gladly answer any questions you might have, i had my first ht in jan 2011, about 2000 grafts, i was nervous about the procedure because i work with the public and had seen so many bad ht plug looks, i took off work for 6 weeks but went back after 3 weeks no one noticed, then after 4 months the hair started to come in, it looks so natural the hairline was perfect because it looked nature, i went back jan 2012 for another ht this time had around 1200 grafts, i was alot better this time knowing what to expect went back to work after 2 weeks, i am a 5 on the norwood so with the first ht and 1/3 and frontal done, second ht i asked the doc to fill in the back v and refine the lines between the edges, it is starting to fill in now, i plan to go back in sept for follow-up and hope to have another to fill in more in the crown area in jan, if you need to see or talk to me ask mary and i will gladly see you so you can see in person

Dr. Lindsey in Mclean, Va. is one of the best their is. He has shown very impressive results on this forum. Dr. Vogel is good also, but he doesn't post many results. Dr. Lindsey posts one or two results every week.

I also think Dr. Vogel limits his sessions to 2000-2500 grafts.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D