Could Lipogaine / Rogaine invoke Hair Loss if it's not there yet?

HairParanoid

Hello there,

I just turned 25 and have been scared of hair loss for the past 8 years as my Dad lost his hair when he was in his early 20s.

In order to hopefully prevent hair loss I've been using Alpecin C1 shampoo for the past 8 years on a daily basis. I don't know whether it has helped or not.

I am quite paranoid about my hair and check it almost daily to make sure that hair loss has not started yet.

I am not sure whether my hair line has just begun to recede or not.

On the one side of my scalp it looks like it might be the case.

I don't know if I am overly paranoid, but I don't want to gamble with my hair and prevent the loss as early as possible.

That's why I am thinking about starting to use Rogaine or Lipogaine.

However, I am scared that it might actually trigger hair loss if I am not suffering yet.

What do you think? Is it possible at all or do you recommend just doing it for the sake of prevention?

Thank you,

The Paranoid

start taking photo of your hair every single month ,this will be the only way you can tell if your hair loss is starting

natural hair loss will happen gardually but if you can tell you are losing hair then by that time it's already too late to try to restore anything

go to a dermatologist to get a second opinion to see if you are worried about hair loss starting

i wouldnt use rogaine or lipogaine until you need to or advised to. also once you start using it then you have to keep doing it

Also, starting Finasteride at the first signs of loss is your best chance at stopping or slowing things early.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D