Does anyone know where I can go to get a perscription for propecia in Pasadena, CA?

Does anyone know where I can go to get a perscription for propecia in Pasadena, CA?

i am new here and i think after 5 years of slowly loosing my hair since I was 21 it is time to check out this thing called propecia out right now i am a 3 vertex on the scale with long hair it usually hides it pretty well but its getting pretty thin and i would like to try propecia but i have no idea who i would see for that I am in pasadena , ca and i havent been to a doctor since i was 16 so any one have a suggestion on who i could see about talking to for a possible prescription?

many thanks

-j

Hi James,

Can you make a trip to LA? If so, you may want to consider a consultation with one of our physicians working in Los Angeles (Dr. Rassman, Dr. Mohebi, Dr. Siporin, etc).

Recommended physicians in California.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi James,

Can you make a trip to LA? If so, you may want to consider a consultation with one of our physicians working in Los Angeles (Dr. Rassman, Dr. Mohebi, Dr. Siporin, etc).

Recommended physicians in California.

thanks i saw the link of all the doctors now these all look like hair transplant doc's do i have to go to this type of clinic to talk to them about propecia or i read somewhere a dermatologist could work too? and just a guess how much would an average appointment for getting a percription of propecia cost me ?

thanks

-J

Technically, any physician could write the prescription. However, a dermatologist or hair restoration physician could probably provide the best evaluation and medication regimen recommendation. Cost would be the price of the office visit and monthly prescription cost. Though it will vary, it's my understanding that both are very reasonable.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.