Finasteride and rogaine foam in Dubai

Michael85

Hi all,

I'll be moving to dubai for work in about 2 months.

I've been using rogaine foam, pros car 1mg and nizoral for over 3 years with good results. I'm now concerned that I won't be able to get these meds in Dubai and that I won't be able to bring them in or get them delivered because of Dubai's strict rules.

I notice there is a lot of users from the UAE here so I really hope I can get some help on my questions:

1. Is rogaine foam available over the counter in Dubai? If not are there any alternatives?

2. Is pros car/propecia available ? How would go about getting it?

3. Can these meds be ordered online an delivered to Dubai?

Thanks so much in advance!

Mike

Hi all,

I'll be moving to dubai for work in about 2 months.

I've been using rogaine foam, pros car 1mg and nizoral for over 3 years with good results. I'm now concerned that I won't be able to get these meds in Dubai and that I won't be able to bring them in or get them delivered because of Dubai's strict rules.

I notice there is a lot of users from the UAE here so I really hope I can get some help on my questions:

1. Is rogaine foam available over the counter in Dubai? If not are there any alternatives?

2. Is pros car/propecia available ? How would go about getting it?

3. Can these meds be ordered online an delivered to Dubai?

Thanks so much in advance!

Mike

Propecia is available.

im not sure about rogaine foam though, but in Dubai, you can buy a US address from shipping companies like Aramex, DHL, etc..

and then you can use it to buy the foam from amazon directly and they will ship it to you.

Actually i know a friend who lives in saudi arabia (which is way more strict and closed than dubai) and he orders his rogaine from amazon using the method i told you. He said it's fine as long as you buy for your personal use and not in bulk.

Dubai is very international city and it has like everything, so i guess you will be able to find rogaine foam there easly but in case you don't then you can order it online.

One more thing you can do is that you can buy a year supply or 6 months and take them with you, when you take the stuff with you (reasonable quantity) they won't take them from you in the airport dont worry. I never tried to do that with rogaine foam but i travel around the middle east alot (including dubai) and i take with me all kind of supplements (protein, multi-vitamins, pre-work powders) and never had any issue.

• 6 months later...

Hi there.

No unfortunately I haven't found it over here. I've been trying the liquid (which is easily available). However I find it very greasy and so I am going to try and order the foam online (probably from this site) and get it delivered to a PO box.

Cheers

Mike

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...