My gym regimen so far, 11 days after HT

Sunnycoastman

I had my Ht on wed 25 Nov. 4167 FUT grafts, approx. My last workout was Mon 23 Nov.

I went back to the gym wed 2 Dec, the 7 th day after the HT. Doctors instructions allowed mild exercise. I and started on the treadmill walking uphill. Then did a weight circuit with weights 50% of what i normally use. Also no barbell bench presses, chins, squats , deadlifts trap work or situps. I did seated machine bench press and lat pulldowns tho. After about 20 minutes I did 15 minutes on the stationary bike. Ive worked out each day since then and now on 7 dec I upped my weights to 60%. No adverse effects so far except one day I thought Id try situps. I felt it. Dont do them too soon. theres too much cranial pressure at the bottom of the movement. Instead i do a cable crunch using the tricep ropes on the cable machine for abs. no problems. I feel good getting back to the exercise. I had 9 days off total. I think exercise helps with recovery, is energising and is a good stress reliever. Just have to take it slowly thats all. I hope to be up to 80% of my normal weights in the next 2 weeks. some tips.

dont hold your breath on any movement. you have to keep breathing throughout the movemsnt so cranial pressure dosnt build up.

Be careful of any overhead lifting cz it involves the traps which can apply pressure to the base of the neck and also head. Ive been doing light machine shoulder presses but slowly and carefully.

make sure your workout hat is clean every workout to avoid the possibility of infection. Ive worn a hat every workout and no-one has said anything so far.

shampoo after every workout. cheers

Sunny