Opinions Please

Ok,

Approaching the age of 31, been on fin for four months now, I feel my hairline is gradually getting worse, or could it just be a mature hairline? Im getting tired of styling my hair in a way to hide it, and have been consiering some hairline work. I must say the rest of my hair is very thick and no signs of any miniturization.

First 2 x pics are just washed with it pulled back, the other two are styled with toppik.

Any opinions?

Thanks,

Attached Thumbnailsattachment.php?attachmentid=30895&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1340528884 attachment.php?attachmentid=30896&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1340528902 attachment.php?attachmentid=30897&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1340528935 attachment.php?attachmentid=30898&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1340528950

From your pictures it is very hard to tell if you have experienced some thinning if anything at all. From experience I do know that some people do not like temple recession and if it does bother you I would go and personally meet with some top hair transplant surgeons in your area and see if they feel comfortable in bringing your temples down. If you were in your 20's I would not suggest to do it, but since you are 31 and it bothers you why not check out your options, but make sure you go to very reputable surgeon.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice