Rogaine foam types !!

aim4hair

Hi guys,

I was trying to order rogaine foam from amazon, but i found they have many rogaine foam items there that have slight diffrent descreption and even diffrent rating, for example:

One says : Rogaine for Men Hair Regrowth Treatment, Easy-to-Use Foam

While other says: Rogaine for Men Hair Regrowth Treatment, Extra Strength Topical Solution.

And some just don't mention easy-to-use nor extra strength, and even their package is kinda diffrent.

Is there any diffrence between those in anyway and if so, which one is the best, sorry if that sound like a stupid question, but this is my first time ordering this, and i just found it weird that same site sell same items with somehow diffrent descreption, packaging, and even rating.

Appreciate your help..

aim4hair,

Rogaine for Men contains 5% minoxidil whereas the women's formula contains only 2%. The term "extra strength" also refers to a 5% solution. There are also generic alternatives to the more expensive Rogaine line.

Minoxidil comes in both a liquid and foam. Liquid is generally less expensive but many users find that it makes the hair feel greasy and can cause scalp irritation due to the ingredient propylene glycol.

Rogaine Liquid

Generic Liquid Minoxidil

Foam based minoxidil products are faster drying, less irritating and easy to apply.

Rogaine Foam

Generic Minoxidil Foam.

Hope this helps. If you have any more questions just ask.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website