Hair Transplant with Dr. Radha Palakurthi 2900 Grafts

tuja

No freaking response on update.....on one hand people keep asking for updates on another there are no comments.....good lord...

tuja

One HT:

2900 Grafts with Dr. Radha

Hi,

Why don't you update your thread on a monthly basis? I haven't updated my thread in the last couple of months because I'm waiting for my results to show.

Regards

Rod

Actually it is just 1 month since my HT. i have updated twice the customary 15 days and 1 month post-op. Now will post update only after 1 motnh.

tuja

One HT:

Ya shock loss was worrying, now i have got a very close haircut. Doctor is saying nothing to worry about shock loss it will come back. She advised me to apply tugain on the shock loss area if I feel its too much of hair loss !!

tuja

One HT:

I am not shedding grafts as yet, I have shed a few...I dont know whether that was shedding or it just came off.....kindda worried on that account......but grafts are very small....i will go for a haircut today/tomm. hoping to see an even head then...

Did you shed grafts after 1 month. Today is exaclty one month....i haven't seen significant shedding but dont know how it will pan out in next few days.....I am feeling itching kindda thing after shower...i dont know if that is because of tugain foam i am using or it is generally that healing thing.

Shedding started for me after 5 weeks. Itching is quite natural, I do have it even now.

Tugain foam i think really hurting the scalp, a layer forms on the skin. Today i tried to remove that layer from small transplanted area, it started bleeding a little and 2-3 grafts came out. I dont know if this was normal shedding...because it had happened to me before transplant when this layer forms on the skin, i used to comb it and this used to happen slight blood use to come out. I am just hoping the grafts are still intact.

Does this happen with all of you that a layer forms on the skin because of tugain...is it dandruff or dried medicine ?

I am not using any hard shampoo even now for dandruff etc as i have shaved my head very close, and dont wanna hurt the grafts....

Any advice...

tuja

One HT:

I myself started Tugain 5% from Cipla 1 month post op. No problems. Even though the doctor (Radha) told me that its not an issue if I apply it anywhere on the scalp, I do use it only on the crown. I don't apply it at the front, where all my transplanted hairs are progressing. Also, its written on the medication leaflet that Tugain is most effective on the crown region.

Hi guys .. I am wondering how can you determine if the hair that falls out is a graft or just shedding ? I have now started getting a lot of shedding ... and its increased since I started using a cap.. any inputs?

I am also using saw palmetto currently.

• 1 month later...
Hi..

I uploaded the pictures on that hair blog site also. Post-op pics are uploaded here and pre-op pics are uploaded on the above post. Very eager to know your comments. This forum has helped me a lot over a period of time, I would make sure my progress is updated here so that fellow people may get to know somebody with progress. Please feel free to ask me anything.

Hi tuji.

I'm thinking dr Radha too, I've been emailing her. How is your hair look now? You happy with the results so far?

I have to make the trip from Australia.

I think I have lost most of my transplanted hairs. It has been 3 months now since my transplant took place. Will upload my pics, you yourself judge.

When i spoke to doctor about the same, she said look at yourself after 6 months.....so I am keeping fingers crossed and hoping for a good result....

It will not be fair on my part to say any decisive thing as of now.....Jan-Mar2013 will be the time when i will know if there is a significant impact.....

tuja

tuja

One HT:

• 2 weeks later...

Ya...actually it is more than 3 months but there is no growth....instead the fall continues....

I am refraining to post anything -ve but i am concerned if it will yield anything finally....will post pics shortly for comments...

tuja

One HT:

Hi tuja.

How is your hair going?did you shock loss stopped?can you please send me your email address? I'm a little concern. I'm leaning more towards dr Radha. I need more info and I think you are the person to ask

Thanks

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...