my Failed greek hair clinic in athens HT and the restoration fromHDC

KRS79

hi all

after a failed or an unsuccesfull should you prefer. HT by a hair clinic in Greece and a very unproffessional look i decided to go ahead and do a restoration with HDC in cyprus. the HT will be on Monday 19 and 20th. the first day FUE and the second a STRIP. this is my before photo. i will keep you posted

HAIR3.jpg

also you may follow me here my hair transplant website -blog . but i will update the forum

Guest wanthairs

krs 79

I am very sorry to hear what has happened. have you properly checke dup with HDC? Have they been reviewd by this site? have you talked in person to 3 of their clients? Have you seen numerous photos of their work ?

If the answer is no to any f the above I would cancel if I were you and get some more opinions from people on this site.

Dont get screwed up twice......

didnt one of the last hdc posts do the same, fue 1st and strip 2nd ? that guy in question had a tattoo and most of it was taken out when the strip was harvested, it was a great result anyways. . i mean wudnt fue,ing when theres a fresh stitched up strip wound round the back cause added trauma to the closure !?

all the best with your Ht Krs.

hi just to let you know

1) i researched a lot to find the best clinic, i even talked to 5 persons i know who did there all five with excellent results. i also checked forums to find non hdc photos of hdc transplants again all excellent.

2) with regards to the question for the fue and strip. the fue was taken not from the area where the strip donor area was. that was done to keep the strip grafts at higher level.so the strip donor area was untouched by FUE

3) the first day i did the FUE 1450 grafts

4) the second the strip 2500 grafts/

Originally posted by wanthairs:

krs 79

I am very sorry to hear what has happened. have you properly checke dup with HDC? Have they been reviewd by this site? have you talked in person to 3 of their clients? Have you seen numerous photos of their work ?

If the answer is no to any f the above I would cancel if I were you and get some more opinions from people on this site.

Dont get screwed up twice......

hello, yes i met and talked with at least 5 persons who had excellent results, all of them leave in my town and i know them personally, also i checked numerus photos of their work, especially the ones without the HDC background, it took me about a year to decide. im confident i did the best choise

Originally posted by spex:

Hey - all the best with your session - HDC are a repuatable clinic icon_cool.gif

Any reason why you are FUE first and then Strip - surely the section of strip taken after the FUE will be full of voids?

Spex

hi the first day they did the FUE. they did not take grafts from the potential strip donor area, the fue doctor left it untouched. in order to have as much as possible grafts with the strip. the fue was below and above the potential strip donor and left and right, but alway above or below the potential strip