When will the new hair arrive ?????

Hi All

I'm now at 14 weeks post op (103 days to be precise) and nothing much has happened. I know this is still early days, but still after some reassurance. I think I have read that the majority of people start to sprouts new hairs between days 90-120. Is this correct ?

I have had some growth of hair that was transplanted into a scar near my hair line, which is obviously good news but I was expecting this to be one of the last areas where hair would arrive, if at all (due to lack of blood supply??)

To be honest I would of expected a bit more by now, but I guess I am being impatient? I think I know the answer , but will send anyway !!!!!!

Reassurance welcome !!!!!!!

Thanks

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Don't worry you have a long way to go. The hairs should only start to come out around the time you are currently, but many people only start to see it growing around 4 months and you're about 3 1/2 months currently. At that stage you won't see much so you will really see the results coming in well around 7 months. Hang in there.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians