Post Procedure

I amhaving a 350 FUE procedure performed at the end of the month to correct an asymmetry in my hairline. How loing before a can return to high intensity training: Weight lifting, running, biking swimming, and mixed martial arts. Has anyone had any experience with a similar situation and did you have any problems?

Hey Mike. I can only give you Dr Rahal's instructions and these are to avoid those activities for one month after surgery. This is a shorter period than with strip.

Your own doctor will have his/her own guidelines to follow.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I amhaving a 350 FUE procedure performed at the end of the month to correct an asymmetry in my hairline. How loing before a can return to high intensity training: Weight lifting, running, biking swimming, and mixed martial arts. Has anyone had any experience with a similar situation and did you have any problems?

I started running about 2 weeks after ht, everything seems to be fine...

You should be able to go back to it right away. Especially with a FUE procedure, and the very small sugery you're getting. I would wait at least 1-2 weeks after the procedure. Start light, then work your way back to your normal routine. I would ask your Dr. for his advice though.