Almost 11 months (5604 grafts with Dr. Rahal)

Good luck Bro, I'm so glad that you planned your HT very well. You are going to have a very decent coverage in the future. Looking forward for the post op pics. Enjoy the magic :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Good luck Bro, I'm so glad that you planned your HT very well. You are going to have a very decent coverage in the future. Looking forward for the post op pics. Enjoy the magic :-)

Thank you HARIRI,

Always a pleasure hearing from friends from the Foxbar (now the Brookline!).

Cheers

Hairgoesnothing, Why did they change its name? Have they transferred to another road (Brookline avenue)? How does it look like, better than before? How many rooms are there?

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hairgoesnothing, Why did they change its name? Have they transferred to another road (Brookline avenue)? How does it look like, better than before? How many rooms are there?

Yep, it's named after the road it's on. It's larger so it can accommodate more patients. In most cases all who are having surgery at that time.

They just put the website up. http://www.brooklineguesthouse.com/index.html

Edited by mattj

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Hello HARIRI,

Yes, just like Matt said, it is now located on Brookline ave. Still just a short walk from the clinic. It is a pretty new house and very big. It has 6 bedrooms and 5 washrooms ( four bedrooms have their own private washroom and two bedrooms share a washroom) Like the Foxbar, it is a great place to be. Everybody there is recovering from surgery and their is always friendly talk amongs the guests. I really enjoyed staying there after my second surgery. I made some great new friends that I will now add to my list of previous new friends that I made at the Foxbar last summer.

Kind regards

MattJ, It looks so great. I may soon try one of these bedrooms with own private washroom. What I love the most in Rahal's accommodation is that every room has a special inclining chair. Any idea how much would they cost per night as I believe they are the cheapest option among others?

Hairgoesnothing, I guess you chose a bedroom with private wash. How much you paid per night?

My Hair Treatments:

MattJ, It looks so great. I may soon try one of these bedrooms with own private washroom. What I love the most in Rahal's accommodation is that every room has a special inclining chair. Any idea how much would they cost per night as I believe they are the cheapest option among others?

Hairgoesnothing, I guess you chose a bedroom with private wash. How much you paid per night?

Hello HARIRI,

Actually, I chose a room with a shared washroom. It was just as nice as the one's with their own and just a tad less expensive. Which was important for me because I stayed two full weeks. The prices for all rooms are very reasonable. But you also get that freedom to roam around a "house" while you are healing after surgery. Which, as you already know from your visit at the Foxbar last year, is great! There are two common rooms at the Brookline and a big kitchen table that seats six. Needless to say, I spent countless hours around this table having great conversations with peole from around the world.

Regards

• 1 month later...

Hairgoesnothing...wow what a difference. Love to see what the second procedure does for you. I have an upcoming procedure (2nd, 1st unfortunately not with Dr. Rahal) with Dr. Rahal and hoping it will make a significant difference like yours did.

Hariri - Were you on 'The Bald Truth' live with Spencer the other day?