Dr Ozgur Hairline clinic (Turkey)

Dr Ozgur HLC clinic is based in Turkey and performs FUE and BHT transplant.

I have seen some results and they look on par with some of the best sugeons in the field.

He charges 3 Euros per graft which is good value compared to others and they have been around since 2002 according to their website.

What does HRN comunity thinks about this Turkish clinic, they are not on recommended list but do you see potential of this clinic being added to the list some time in the future.

Please share your experiences and opinions about HLC

Moopookoo

• 4 years later...

This is obviously a very old post, but thought I'd bump it up rather than start a new one. Dr Oztan appears to be very ethical in his approach and has some great results online. What are your opinions of this clinic? Has Dr Oztan ever been considered as a recommended physician here? Anyone had surgery with him?

Dr ?zg?r Oztan doesn't need any recommendations because his reputation already spread all over the world there are plenty good results fron him. They use manual puch for extraction for implantation they use stick and place method. I've sent more than 10 unhappy patients ( patients from different doctor people know who is the doctor ) fixing operation.

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice