Finpecia (1mg finasteride)

Rockstar

Brought finpecia tablets today.

After studying about all the side effects that it could cause, i was amazed after looking at the size of the tablet.

My first expression "What the Duck! how could a tiny thing like this scare everybody"

Anyway took the first tablet today and i hope this tiny thing doesn't make my THING tiny..

:D

First HT with Dr. Radha Rani on 04/26/2012

Single - 514

Doubles - 2130

Triples- 230

Total Grafts = 2874

Total Hair = 5464

If you look at the potential side effects from almost any medication it's enough to scare anybody. The reality is that only a small percentage of people actually suffer from the side effects. I think you'll be fine!

I have been a week on Finpecia and the very first thought that came across my mind was similar to yours - how can such a small tablet cause so much havoc?

Although, I hope the permanent side effects article on propecia turns out to be false. I am closely observing that thread. Hope the senior members/doctors can come out with some kind of final verdict on the article.

So far so good- No side effects with Finpecia (generic form of propecia ) although applying Tugain foam is a pain . I feel to apply it in night only, morning I feel it messes my hair, I cant style my hair and hair looks less than its actual and there is sticky kind of feeling in my hand and hair both.

Do you know any kind of tablet that would substitude for minoxidl?

• 2 weeks later...

be wary when taking it. The '2%' thing is something that I am very doubtful of, I think that it is much higher than that, but don't throw in the towel if you do experience decrease in sex drive or any other sides.

I was getting sides from 1mg, but am having no problems with 1/4 daily, I am planning to jump to 1/2 mg daily in a month.