Graftcyte Shampoo

phl

Anyone know if it's to my advantage to use Graftcyte shampoo for longer than 4 weeks? I like the way it makes my hair feel. I didn't know if there was any value to continuing it for a short while.

Anyone know if it's to my advantage to use Graftcyte shampoo for longer than 4 weeks? I like the way it makes my hair feel. I didn't know if there was any value to continuing it for a short while.

Phl,

I use Procyte's Tricomin Revitalizing shampoo as a second application which only takes a small dab of the product "after" I wash my hair the first time with a cheaper shampoo. The second wash really lathers up incredibly and a bottle has lasted me for well over a year. Let the suds sit on your head for approximately 5 minutes before the final rinse, that way the copper-peptide agent absorbs into the hair cylinders. It's a great product man! Nioxin is good too as Smoothy pointed out and I think Robert has recommended the extra-strength one also.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thanks Gil and Smoothy

I tend to get dermatitus at this time of year and the graftcyte has completely taken it away, plus it seems to give my hair more body. I have Nioxin and used that this morning. Gil, I'll order some Tricomin today and see how that works out. I know it's a good idea not to stay with the same shampoo all the time. Thanks guys for the advice.

Phl,

I use Procyte's Tricomin Revitalizing shampoo as a second application which only takes a small dab of the product "after" I wash my hair the first time with a cheaper shampoo. The second wash really lathers up incredibly and a bottle has lasted me for well over a year. Let the suds sit on your head for approximately 5 minutes before the final rinse, that way the copper-peptide agent absorbs into the hair cylinders. It's a great product man! Nioxin is good too as Smoothy pointed out and I think Robert has recommended the extra-strength one also.

I would imagine that Revivogen and/or Folligen would have similar effects since they both contain copper peptides. Revivogen also contains fatty acids which is rumored to help in scalp therapy.

Revivogen

Tricomin and Folligen

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog