Recent surgery

Hello all,

I just had surgery last Saturday with Dr. Roy Jones, I'm fairly pleased with the results even though it's still too early to tell if it was good or not. The goal was to get 3,000 grafts and he only could harvest 2,568 because of the elasticity of my scalp, he couldn't go as far back as we wanted to, but I think it'll be OK.

I'm here today because I have some questions I need you experts to answer for me, as I wasn't able to find them myself in this forum.

Whenever I take a shower, I'm doing as indicated and using a small sponge to dab the scalp with the provided shampoo containing zinc, this is in the recipient area, where I have a large scab about the size of 2mm in diameter. But the question at hand, is that whenever I finish showering and I'm looking at the mirror, I notice a lot of white dots in the scalp that looks like the actual grafts popping out of my head out of pressure. I'm not using extremely hot water, just regular temperature, I'm not applying any pressure to the top of my head, or anywhere else for that matter, I'm following all the instructions and it freaks me out every time I see those white dots.

I'm washing the donor area with the same shampoo but using my hands and rubbing ever so gently the back and sides of my head and then rinsing with a glass of water as indicated.

I have been following all indicated procedures, so I don't know if I should be freaking out about this white dots situation or not.

Thank you all for your help.