Has anyone experienced facial hairloss on fin?

I am on the 4th month on propecia and I have noticed that I have had some patchiness in my facial hair.. It looks like pencil eraser size bald spots on my neck.. Has anyone else experienced this while on propecia and will it go away while taking this pill later down the road? I was thinking about going to my dermatologist.. Any answers please!

I have never had any facial hair loss.

Finasteride seems to get linked to everything and I don't believe it is justified.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi

I've been on finasteride for over 6 years and , like Dr Charles has stated , I had a very definate decrease in body hair .

As my male patern baldness increased my girfriend and I noticed more dark couse hairs on my back , a fore arms and the back of my hands .

After starting on Propecia , then changing to Finasteride the few dark couse hair on my back disapeared and my hairs on my fore arms and backs of hands became less and also softer .

We felt this was more of a return to my younger body hairs , I have also noticed a slight watering down of my seamen , and we believe I have become more of a thoughtful , calmer person since taking Finasteride .

Thats all I can say really , I hope that helps .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

I scheduled an appointment with my dermatolgist for Monday morning at noon... I will keep you guy's updated.. I am also on rogaine foam while taking fin.. I am thinking it may be from applying it on my scalp and hairline, and then working out at the gym after a sweaty workout.. Sweat usually gets all over my face after running on the treadmill.. I always wonder if rogaine foam is safe to have on your scalp & hairline while sweating and dripping all over your face??