2 Weeks Post Op - some questions

I had minor FUT done to cover my temples two weeks ago. I found the surgery to be relatively painless and easy. The worst part was some minor swelling in my forehead that caused me to stay inside, but that cleared up in about 5 days. The sleeping was a little rough being only able to lie on my back, and I exercise a lot so not doing much was tough. Overall though, there wasn't much pain and it wasn't that big of a deal.

The best part about the surgery so far was that the darkness of he scabs combined with the new hair filled in my problem areas and looked amazing. EXACTLY what I was looking for. I was super happy and confident going out with this look as no one could see any effects of the surgery. If it looks like that when it grows back in, I'll be happy. I've already been told though that the darkness of the scabs contributed to the look and it won't quite reach that result. Bummer!

The scabs have been falling off and hairs have been slowly coming out, so now at two weeks the overall look is not quite as good as it was (bummer again), but not all the hairs are out yet, so its still better than nothing.

Anyway, I'm already considering doing another FUT to fill in some more. My question is, is a 2nd FUT as effective? Do the results lessen with a 2nd FUT? How long do I have to wait? I'm very excited to try some more.

I was told by my doctor that FUE isn't effective as FUT. I've also read a lot on this forum that says the same. I keep my hair longer so I don't really care about the scar. I mostly just care about my front hair line being as strong as it can be.

Angelico, you've got to wait at least 18 months from what I understand, please be patient, you might not need to anything, give yourself time and the results to bloom. We are talking about surgery. The opinions are my own I'm not qualified.