better hair repair/transplant methods?

Who here thinks (not hopes) that we will have better transplant methods than what we have available at the moment a few years down the road?

I am asking people that do a lot of research into this kind of thing or have a good science background and are aware of the cutting edge technologies being developed at the moment.

And by better I mean not just a fine tuning of the technology already being used in terms of transplants, I mean a technology that will allow even someone with a NW7 to have full head of hair. So for example, I believe that technology like stem cell research and cloning would be able to do that since there would be an unlimited supply of donor hair. The technology could even be just a better understanding of how hair loss occurs and being able to stop if not reverse hair loss in its tracks (in this case no future generation will have to suffer hair loss).

And by timeline I'm concerned with 5-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25 years. Not more than that. Also it should be a method accessible by most of the population, so it should be not ridiculously expensive (< $20,000 should bring permanent cure).