Using Nanogen Properly

After my 4th procedure (last being from H&W), my crown is finally starting to grow in. Back in the day, I'd have to use Dermmatch and Nanogen but now I can get away with just Nanogen and hairspray.

The only concern is that Nanogen seems to rub off, even with their crappy "locking mist" or hair spray. Unfortunately (or fortunately) the girl I'm seeing tends to rub her hand through my head - or at least tries to. The Nanogen also rubs off on the pillow if I fall asleep without washing my hair.

Anyone have any suggestion for a specific spray or technique to keep the Nanogen in and dry to the touch. Or possibly even from rubbing off on a pillow? Thanks in advance.

This is really a great post about the particular topic and I am really impressed to know about it. I have read your full article and truly verbal communication that it was really very knowledgeable and very interesting. I think you are really very close on your point. Anyways maintain it up and keep prolong with your valuable feelings in the near forthcoming future.