Hair transplant surergy locations

Hi

I am looking for the locations of hair transplant clinics on the south coast of the UK. I am in west Sussex near the towns of Bognor Regis, Chichester and Portsmouth. Does anyone know of any hair restoration clinics/doctors anywhere near my location or perhaps the web address of a list of doctors/surgeries in the uk and their locations?

Many Thanks

Adam.

DO NOT go to your local hair transplant clinic!!!!!

Hair transplant surgery is not like buying a second hand car.

If you take that approach, you will end up like me with two poor surgeries, no growth and thousands of pounds down the drain.

You cannot afford to waste your hair supply as it is limited and you will need further surgeries to repair what was performed previously.

Farjo is the best transplant clinic in the Uk, who are recommended on here but in my opinion, there are better alternatives abroad.

In my honest opinion, the best surgeons reside in the USA, Canada and Belgium.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Adam.

If you take that approach, you will end up like me with two poor surgeries, no growth and thousands of pounds down the drain.

You cannot afford to waste your hair supply as it is limited and you will need further surgeries to repair what was performed previously.

Farjo is the best transplant clinic in the Uk, who are recommended on here but in my opinion, there are better alternatives abroad.

Chisdav which surgeon do you recommend in Belgium?

Adam.

Chrisdav which surgeon would you recommend in Belgium?

The 3 who will most forum members will name and who display a very good standard of work consistently online in Belgium are Dr Devroye, Dr Feriduni

and Dr Bisanga.

There are couple of others in Belgium, Dr Muamba and Pro hair but I haven't seen enough of their work to pass comment.

Edited by chrisdav

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi

Thanks for your replies very helpful

Any clue about what the price ranges are for the Farjo clinic and

the foreign clinics? (eg USA, Canada & belgium)

As i understand the FUE is the best type of current transplants available but the strip harvesting FUT is more economical

Are there any other UK transplant clinics that are worth investigating eg Harley street clinics or perhaps the HDC medical Trichology centre, London Any advice about there range of prices is also helpful

Thanks

Edited by adambucky
edit

They are two different procedures and differ on how the grafts are harvested.

Both procedures have their advantages and disadvantages.

Edited by chrisdav