Itchiness in donor area

Just had a 1350 graft procedure with dr feller on Wednesday. All,is well except I am pretty itchy in and around the donor arena? Can anybody recommend anything? Is it safe to apply vitamin e oil, aloe Vera, or anti-itch cream at this stage in the game? Also, is there a limit as to how many times I can pour water over my head? So far I've only showered once a day but I do feel a whole lot better afterwards

It's okay to wash the donor area for a bit longer to relieve the itching but I wouldn't wash it more than once. I know it itches a lot but you don't want to make the area more sore or red by scrubbing it. If you want to do it more than once, do it very gently & leave it alone after you've applied oil.

@ jazzy-yes, I had fut

Lillie- congrats as well. Only washing grafts once a day per dr fellers orders.

I guess I should refine my question, is it cool to pour water (no shampoo) on donor area while avoiding the grafts more than once a day?

Sleeping is rough but I think it's more cause I'm sleeping at 45 degree angle as opposed to on my side. Havent really had bad itching in middle of the night just during the day. Certainly looking forward to getting these staples out on Friday!

lillie-have one that ive been using and it def works well but i always sleep on side so its kind of messing me up. fortunatlely Im off of work for a week, so being a little sleep deprived while i hang at my apt isnt too bad.

jazzy, wow 3160. I guess im somewhat lucky as my procedure was relatively small in comparison to alot of ht's. When do you get your staples out? I have never met spex but have read many of his posts and i think hes a uk consultant for dr feller??? dude def knows his stuff...

Btw thanx to the two of you for your advice!

icecreamman i had fue so i don't have any staples.

Yeah spexs know his stuff.

I also found it really hard sleeping as i always sleep on my side.

What is Dr Feller clinic like. I heard his really good?

3160 fue in one sitting? Didn't think a session like that was possible. How long did it take from start to finish? What was the pain like from a fue session that big? I'm thinking that if I ever do this again I'll go down the fue road as the staples really do suck!

As far as dr fellers clinic goes I'd say everything is pretty top notch. He's a renlly good guy and the technicians are all very cool. I was basically in and out within 4 and a alf hours. I guess the end results will come with time but so far I'm pretty happy with everything. The bonus for me is that his clinic is so close to NYC.

I

Thats good.

In the UK the docs ain't that good.

I had two sittings first day was about 8 hours the next was hours.

In the US the techs are limited to what they can do by law i think.

My scabs just started coming off today.