Presentation of Dr. Maras of HDC Medical Clinic

Dear forum readers,

My name is Alex and I am part of the international patient coordinator team of HDC. I was invited to share examples of Dr. Maras work and hair transplant philosophy in consideration for recommendation on the Hair Transplant Network.

I coordinate international English speaking patients among with my colleague George and we travel to our central London office for regular free consultations. We provide detail explanation of both techniques (STRIP, FUE) and advice on all the available options a potential hair transplant patient has.

HDC hair clinic had begun hair transplant operations in 2003 offering FUE and STRIP procedures. We were among the first to offer the FUE technique in Europe and now almost with 10 years experience.

Throughout these years we have achieved numerous excellent results with more than 50 being presented in our website’s result section with detail and clear before and after photos.

What really makes us stand apart is our dedication to maintain a unique, highly professional relationship with all our patients. Whether you come from Europe or any other part of the world, the care and attention you will receive will be the personalized to your needs.

To all our international patients we offer free airport transfers and accommodation in our clinic’s apartments.

We will start presenting the work and results performed by our medical director Dr. Kyriacos Maras and his medical team to the members of this forum to be considered for potential recommendation by this community.

You are more than welcomed to comment at our work presented and share your thoughts with the rest of this community.

I have included some photos of our facility, our team and of Dr. Maras during surgery.

Warmest Regards

Alex

Photos

HDC CLINIC

HDCMainClinic.png

HDC BRANCH

HDCbranch.jpg

RECEPTION

Reception.jpg

Viewing follicular units

ViewofFollicularunits.jpg

Dr Maras Punching

DrMarasPunchung2.jpg

DrMarasPerformingFUE.jpg

DrMarasPunching.jpg

FUE GRAFTS

MuiltibleFUEhairGraftsextractedbyDrMaras.jpg

Suture of the Strip

suturedareaafterstripprocedure.jpg

suturedareaaftercombinationofStripandFUE.jpg

HDC Technicians Slivering

HDCTechnicianSlivering.jpg

Cutting

HDCTechnicianCuttingGrafts.jpg

TechnicianscuttingduringStripprocedure.jpg

Dr Maras making sites

DrMarasMakingsites2.jpg

DrMarasMakingSites.jpg

Dense packing of 60 graft/square

densepackingof60dotstothefrontandstillsomespacecouldgoto70.jpg

HDC Technicians placing

twotechsplacing1.jpg

twotechsplacing.jpg

Alex Demetriades

International Patient Coordinator

HDC Hair Transplant Clinic

---------------------------------------------------

Dr. Maras is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Alex,

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed and thoughtful introduction. We are eagerly awaiting the presentation of Dr. Maras's work on our community.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Is that photo showing a strip & FUE done at the same time?

Hi Dutch,

FUE – STRIP Combination Surgery, has been available at HDC Hair Clinic for long time, solving forever the problem of multiple procedures. The way this is done is to extract on average 2.500 FUE grafts the first two days and on the third day extract a Strip with an average of 3.000 grafts giving us in total an average of 5.500 grafts. For many patients who are class 3v and over is a good solution so that they can cover both the front and the crown in one visit over a 3 day surgery.

Warmest Regards

Alex

Alex Demetriades

International Patient Coordinator

HDC Hair Transplant Clinic

---------------------------------------------------

Dr. Maras is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network