Nexxus Shampoo

My hair has been thinning for a long time, since I was in my early 20s and now am 40.

I had a HT in February results so far so good I have found Nexxus Vitastress shampoo to work great on making my hair look full, have used it for years.

My hair has been thinning for a long time, since I was in my early 20s and now am 40.

I had a HT in February results so far so good I have found Nexxus Vitastress shampoo to work great on making my hair look full, have used it for years.

cant you get that from just about any salon? like the ones in the mall? a more expensive route is Nioxin, which ive started using again and it makes differences leaps and bounds.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

hmmm...interesting. i just checked the site for nioxin (just the name + .com) and it was down, but i know you can get it off ebay. just ensure the seller is one that sells it regularly.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog