Dr. Feriduni

sheath

Hi Guys,

So I have now been in contact with Dr. Feriduni based in Belgium.

His case studies on his site look amazing and they have been extremely helpful thus far.

Anyone out there have first hand experiance with this surgeon?

Thanks

Sam

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello. There are many cases on here. A few patients have recently posted discussing & sharing their experiences. One gent had 3k FUE recently with this doctor & he's on here.

Put the doctor's name in the search tab & posts will appear.

He seems to have an excellent reputation on here. I'd like to do FUE by him.

He is a great doctor sheath.

I know you can see more of his work on hairloss experience I think from memory( big page of before and afters)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi Sheath

My hairloss was similar to yours and I had 2004 grafts FUT with Dr Feriduni, 3 years ago, although I must say, at the time I was 38, so a bit older than you. Please see my pictures below , if this helps: post op (or inter op, not sure) and 3 years post op.

Great surgeon and a nice guy. You are very young; do your research and choose wisely.

5b32d1ea72874_PostOP.jpg.2db1635ed9bebfcc4c3a345167cbfe36.jpg

5b32d1ea804ad_3Year.jpg.2c6a7bed9b6872e117adc338a8b8cee3.jpg

Looks like you had a good result Beardyweirdy.

Have you got any more pics of your hair, preop and any in broad daylight?

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi

All my pics i.e pre op to 11 months post op, are on hairlossexperiences, they were on here in my album but not sure where they went. My pre op state was pretty much as you can see in the intra op photo I posted.

If you are concerned that I took the photo in poor light to somehow make my result look better, then you are barking up the wrong tree mate, not my style. Richfrog, and quite a few forum members have met me, I am sure they would confirm the same

Hope this helps.

No I was not indicating that, just I remember seeing you put those two pics on here on another post but I couldn`t find any other pics on this site when I looked as I thought you had a good result.

Hi mate, no worries. I was just trying to answer his question about Feriduni, I have no axe to grind, as long as he doesn't go somewhere and get butchered. I am in London at the hair meet on May 05 if Sheath wants to see my Ht in person

Hope your hair is coming along nicely.

No worries , no need to be defensive, I was just interested to see your results as the area operated on looks similar to mine.

Yeah, it is just past 5 months at the moment and satisified with my progress.

Hi Guys,

So I have now been in contact with Dr. Feriduni based in Belgium.

His case studies on his site look amazing and they have been extremely helpful thus far.

Anyone out there have first hand experiance with this surgeon?

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam,

I've been for an in-person consultation with Dr Feriduni, met some of his patients and his nursing staff, and I only have positive things to say. Of all the clinics and doctors I visited and had consultations with (I've spent a lot of time researching), theirs was the most professional as was he. He is also a genuinely nice guy - that much is obvious.

I would say he's almost artistic in the way he looks at hair transplants. He has thousands of amazing case studies on his computer, both FUE and FUT - he really should post more of them online because he is very consistent.

Ben (MBPsucks) on here had 3,000 grafts with him recently so you should look him up (Search for 2968 Feriduni and he'll pop up).

Overall I'd strongly recommend him, for both FUE or FUT.

Cheers

Hi Sheath

My hairloss was similar to yours and I had 2004 grafts FUT with Dr Feriduni, 3 years ago, although I must say, at the time I was 38, so a bit older than you. Please see my pictures below , if this helps: post op (or inter op, not sure) and 3 years post op.

Great surgeon and a nice guy. You are very young; do your research and choose wisely.

I can confirm what beardywierdy is saying, ive actually met him twice (2nd time a group meet)

and he has nothing to hide believe me. Both times were in broad daylight. Result looks great and has no signs of surgery.

He is the one of the reasons im looking to get mine done with Dr feriduni. :)

Hi Mate

Yes, If I were you, I would think about getting on fin, especially if you are thinking of having work done. It might not grow any new hair but it should slow down or even halt your hairloss. It is daunting thinking about taking it for the rest of your life, but I think it is generally well tolerated and I haven't had any noticable side affects. I have been on it since 2002.

Good luck

I do agree with Beardywierdy Sheath, you should at least consider finasteride.

I am not sure where I would be as well as countless others without it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm 24 and my families hairloss is not too bad, mine has been very slow and gradual. I am now taking Fenisteride 1mg per day and using minox. I shall do this 4 month prior to any surgery.

It looks like I will be going down the FUT route.

Just to update you sheath - had my surgery with Dr Feriduni since I posted my last comment to you. My experience exactly mirrored that of my consultation, you will be in excellent hands with the whole team - they are fantastic.

Just a small note, both Minox and Finasteride results are not permanent. That is to say, if you stop either, you will lose any of the gains that you saw while on them. In other words, I wouldn't recommend just using either on a temporary basis - it is a long term commitment.

Best of luck with your procedure!

Yes, that is correct. Provided the donor hair is extracted from the 'safe zone' - which varies by patient but typically refers to the lower back of the head (all FUT strips will be taken from this zone), you should in theory keep it for as long as it would have stayed at the back - which for most people is all their life.

:-D good! Well I will most definately be going forward with my FUT with Dr. Feriduni, I mentioned the 4 month course of Finasteride and Minox earlier as I do not want to suffer from shock loss, I will continue to take the medications post op (such an expensive decision).

That sounds like a good plan. I've been on Finasteride for 7 years and it's slowed down my hair loss significantly, so I'd recommend it. I don't use Minox.

You have a good period of time before your operation too, which is very handy. You may see a minor shed in the first month or two, particularly when starting on Minox, so it's best to get that over and done with before your operation.