Possible growth at 2 months?

jr1

Hey everyone,

In 3 days it will be exactly 2 months since my procedure, and I could swear I'm already seeing some growth, however slight. I've always been a fast healer, and the redness from my procedure was gone within 5-6 days, I guess I"m just lucky like that. I was wondering thoughts on the subject. How many of you have had or know someone who's had growth this early?

Thanx

Jeff Bowers

Hey everyone,

In 3 days it will be exactly 2 months since my procedure, and I could swear I'm already seeing some growth, however slight. I've always been a fast healer, and the redness from my procedure was gone within 5-6 days, I guess I"m just lucky like that. I was wondering thoughts on the subject. How many of you have had or know someone who's had growth this early?

Thanx

Jeff Bowers

i and a few others have commented that we saw the first signs of growth as early as 5-6 weeks. I was ecstatic at the time, but alas, the next 8-10 weeks were pretty uneventful. Each guy is different though - you could be a lucky one

jr1,

Your experience mirrors mine. At 5 to 7 days the redness was gone and at 4.5 to 5 weeks I first saw peachfuzz at the recipient area surrounding the few transplanted hairs that did not fall out. If you stay on the same course I did they will start getting longer at around two months and become your normal hair color (mine were very light and fine at first). Don't get your hopes springing up too high, however; it will still most likely take at least 10 to 12 months to fully grow in.

Happy growing!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I was a fast healer as well. My redness faded pretty quickly and I am now 2 months and 2 days post op. I am noticing a little bit of growth as well. Not a whole lot, but it is noticeable. I wish I could push the fast forward button to 2 months. I guess everyone is different, though. I may not experience any more growth for a few months, but I hope not!