Dr. Richard Rogers (UK)

sheath

I have been informed the surgeon to carry out my 2000 Graft FUT transplant is Dr. Richard Rogers at the Vinci Hair Clinic in London (UK).

Has anyone out there had first hand experiance with this sugeon?

If so please give me advice on your experiance as I am struggling to find much information on this surgeon (unlike the Farjo's).

Thanks.

Feel free to challenge me but it's widely accepted that dr farjo is the only Uk doctor worth considering. Do yourself a favor and consider at least the excellent doctors in Belgum which are very close by both considering travel time and distance.

Ok so I am now attempting to book up a consultation with Dr. Farjo and depending how that goes I may consider the Dr. Feller option. Although my hairloss is not that bad so travelling all the way to the USA seems a bit much.

Does he practise from around Northampton. If so, then i've heard about him on other forums. From memory he's meant to be ok, but please do your own research before commiting. My personal opinion is that UK surgeons are so expensive, why not go for world class surgeons in Europe, Americas & Asia. Especially Asia, as you can have a holiday and hair transplant for less money then local surgeons.

It seems I will have to look deeper into going abroad......but it's the consultation.

I would want them to tell me exactly what they can do for me via email, otherwise it means flying abroad on severall occasions which is not healthy on the bank balance.

I would stay around this forum and look at the bald truth also. (2 best forums)

Then look through the doctors they have listed on here as there are some of the very best here, and also look at the results they have posted on here,the bald truth as well as their websites, and the also testimonials of the patients.

There are a lot of helpful people on here, who will help you and give you advice if you mail them personally.

The good doctors have posted hundreds of good quality before and after pictures on here.

Any of the clinics you like, you can have an online consultation on here but they will also come to the Uk (if abroad) for consultations from time to time.

Try and meet some patients as well, who have had surgery if you can from the surgeons you like, as it is always better to see their results in the flesh.

If you are in the UK, I would mail Spex(hair loss veteran) who lives in the Uk, who is present on the forums, as he is very helpful and will give you good ,honest advice.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi Mate

Consult with as many docs and meet as many patients as possible. Consult with Farjo in person and you can get a fllight to Belgium for 20 quid return to Brussels Charleroi from Manchester. Then it's 45 mins to the centre where you will find Devroye and Bisange. Dr Feriduni is in Hasselt. You could do all 3 in 2 days. For the USA/Canada docs try a virtual consult.

Here are my pics from Feriduni:

Inter op and hairline at 3 years; I had 2004 grafts

5b32d1c8af2a2_PostOP.jpg.8992f131787dae604554492a6863ace6.jpg

5b32d1c8bf6e6_3Year.jpg.e0b6a9e2909784a988430accd7c8a5ed.jpg

Sheath, alot of guys have had their fingers burnt in the uk thats why we recommend travelling abrouad. When you take into consideration the exchange rate it does'nt work out that more expensive to travel.

There is a section on the site where pat the publisher has travelled to clinics and reported back, one of the places he travelled to was Dr Rodgers. The doc isnt a butcher our a bad guy he's just not at the same standard as the doc's you see on here

Best of luck with your research

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Thanks for the advice guys.

I am in contact with Spex at the moment and organising a consultation with Dr. Feller.

Dr. Farjo's representative has informed me I am not at the correct stage in my hair loss for surgery and to stick with Finasteride for 12-18 months.

Harley Street Hair Clinic also said they will not carry out surgery on me and I should stick with medication for at least 12 months.

So only Dr. Feller and Dr. Rogers have agreed to potential surgery thus far........

Hi Mate

There is a meeting in London on May 05 and there will be a few docs there- Feriduni form Belgium, Janna (tech) from SMG, Bisanga will be represented and docs from Hattingen hair. There will also be a few guys who have had surgery and some wanting surgery. Should be a good meet up if you can make it. We had a similar one in Manchester in January but without clinic docs attending.

Cheers

Hi

Link is here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165093-spring-hair-meet-up-london-may-5th-2012-a.html

It's a good chance to meet people who have had surgery and can talk from personal experience and to see how HTs look in the flesh. Also there will be work displayed form a number of doctors and it is nice to see various clinics' work in the flesh.

Cheers

I've read nothing but failure after failure with Dr. Rogers. Since you live in the UK, you should see one of the excellent surgeons in Belgium.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D