Dr. Cooley

I just wanted to say a few words about how positive of an experience I received from Dr. Cooley. I am a former HCM member who panicked when I started loosing my hair. I quickly realized that I hated the system/rug, but I was even more concerned about looking like a freak from a bad hair transplant. I had the opportunity to travel to NY, Chicago, Atlanta, and NC to interview potential doctors. Dr. Cooley was very patient in answering all of my questions and easing my concerns in a very personalized manner. The other commercial offices made me feel more like a number. Most importantly, Dr. Cooley is an excellent Surgeon with artistic capabilities. I am two surgeries into the process with about 4,000 graphs. I would challenge anyone to notice that I had hair transplantation surgery. When I see myself in pictures or in the mirror at the gym, I see a guy with the appropriate hair for his age (40). I am sharing my story because I know how important researching other patient experiences was to me in my deciding to go forward and choosing a doctor.

I just wanted to say a few words about how positive of an experience I received from Dr. Cooley. I am a former HCM member who panicked when I started loosing my hair. I quickly realized that I hated the system/rug, but I was even more concerned about looking like a freak from a bad hair transplant. I had the opportunity to travel to NY, Chicago, Atlanta, and NC to interview potential doctors. Dr. Cooley was very patient in answering all of my questions and easing my concerns in a very personalized manner. The other commercial offices made me feel more like a number. Most importantly, Dr. Cooley is an excellent Surgeon with artistic capabilities. I am two surgeries into the process with about 4,000 graphs. I would challenge anyone to notice that I had hair transplantation surgery. When I see myself in pictures or in the mirror at the gym, I see a guy with the appropriate hair for his age (40). I am sharing my story because I know how important researching other patient experiences was to me in my deciding to go forward and choosing a doctor.

I had a consultation with Cooley and really likeed the guy and his staff. He is in the same state as i am and I've heard a lot of good things about him. I'm having my first HT next month and I choose Shapiro. I guess the main reason was that I just didn't see any examples of his work that came close to matching my condition. The photos on his web site have been there for quite awhile. If I could have seen some more of his work either in person or some recent photos I may have stayed close to home and had Dr Cooley do it. I'm comfortable with my decision going to Shapiro, but i think Cooley is a good Dr. Also.

I also live in Charlotte and personally interviewed some of Dr. Cooley's patients. If you ever want to see his work, I would be happy to show you. Ask Dr. Cooley to put you in touch with me. He knows who I am because I sent him the posting on E Mail. Otherwise, best of luck, I hope the results are as rewarding for you as they have been for me.