Viroj Vong

blueboy08

Hi, I am thinking about having FUE with Viroj Vong in Bangkok. I did meet with him and he seemed ok but I was wondering if anyone had a transplant with him and what experiences/ results did you have.

I have read about Dr Path also in Bangkok and was wondering if he would be the better option?

blueboy08,

I'm sorry to say I have not heard of Dr. Vong. As you may know, Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly respected member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians and routinely produces stellar results. To learn about Coalition membership standards click here.

Good luck with your research!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi,

I'm from Australia as well and I've done a lot of research on HT surgeons in Thailand.

1. DHT Clinic - Doctor Pathomvanich is the pre-eminent HT surgeon in Asia and no one in Australia is providing consistently good results like his clinic does. I had my HT surgery with them in 2010 and had a good result.

2. Thai Hair Clinic (chiang mai) - Doctor Pong has some customers providing good results on the forum but he isn't a recommended surgeon on the forum and hasn't been pre-screened.

3. Absolute Hair Clinic (phuket) - Dr.Kongkiat Laorwong has a small amount of traffic on the forum and appears to be getting good feedback but there isn't a lot of information about him. He was trained by Doctor Pathomvanich which is a good sign.

Donor hair is precious and you only have about 6000 - 8000 grafts that can be used which means you need to be careful who does your surgery. I've never heard of the doctor that you mentioned which is a bit of a read flag to me.

Pm if you wish I live in Perth.

Regards

Rod

Guys,

I had an HT with Dr Pong 11 days ago now. I have attached images of before and day 6 so you can see the level of skill this guy has. Obviously, it's early days but I'm very happy so far. Probably best I post some more pics around the 3 month mark. Overall, Dr Pong was very helpful in replying to my queries before I went and we had a chat for over an hour before surgery as I was quite nervous.

Pricewise as well, you get a good deal - 2900 grafts which cost around 5000 dollars. You simply cannot get anywhere near that in the UK and US. Let me know your feedback on these photos...

cheers

5b32d17c62750_Before1.jpg.4340c26a8f667ff31e466001186b0e26.jpg

5b32d17c723c3_Before2.jpg.8b8c087cb1abf299391499cc32a7ee0d.jpg

5b32d17c8d2bf_day6.jpg.46b9798454c59706244761fa8347479f.jpg

5b32d17c9e51d_day6aswell.jpg.e6d68e420c6416fed839a12dc69ed94f.jpg

Hi thanks for your response, however the doctor I saw is Dr Vong in Bangkok. However that price is very good, did you go for FUE or the strip method? The pics look very good and are those pics of the transplant immediately after or a few days after? Cheers.