Epstein,True or Bernstein

Hello everyone,

I know it might sound a bit redundant as I have posted a similar question before but I believe I am very close to the momet of truth. I will be choosing one of the three surgeons: Dr. True, Dr. Bernstein or Dr. Epstein. I will have to travel to Miami for Dr. Epstein as he is in NYC only 3 times a month. Again, I wont mind the travel as long as the results are good. Someone did get in touch with me from his office and Dr. Epstein reviewed my photos and gave me recommendations. The others I will see them on Monday. Anyone who has loss in the crown area and has done work with any of the three surgeons - I request your honest feedback.

I greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohsin

Hello everyone,

I know it might sound a bit redundant as I have posted a similar question before but I believe I am very close to the momet of truth. I will be choosing one of the three surgeons: Dr. True, Dr. Bernstein or Dr. Epstein. I will have to travel to Miami for Dr. Epstein as he is in NYC only 3 times a month. Again, I wont mind the travel as long as the results are good. Someone did get in touch with me from his office and Dr. Epstein reviewed my photos and gave me recommendations. The others I will see them on Monday. Anyone who has loss in the crown area and has done work with any of the three surgeons - I request your honest feedback.

I greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohsin

You should add dr. feller to your list. he and his staff are amazing. the only other dr. on your list i consulted with was bernstein. i chose feller because his approach was far more aggressive.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

It should help you make up your mind when you meet with Drs. Bernstein and True. I'm not implying one is good, the other bad; I'm just saying, meeting with doctors ought to help you understand with whom you feel comfortable.

As far as price is concerned, I believe Dr. Bernstein is most costly (and, he charges a consultation fee).